Volk Seibon Edition TE37 Time Attacks

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
He didn't say True Forged. HRE's are expensive as hell, probably like $1200/wheel. IForged and Forgeline are damn close.

How many race cars use HRE and Iforged wheels though? Soooo many racers are running on volks, far more than Forgeline I'd bet also.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
I can't wait to see these on your car. Gorgeous wheels IMO. I think it will be a refreshing take on a Cobra.

thank you for the compliment, i am positive that the te37s will look wicked-sweet on the cobra! the pics should be up this sunday evening, so make sure you look for them! refreshing it will be; but not my wallet... :nonono:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
He didn't say True Forged. HRE's are expensive as hell, probably like $1200/wheel. IForged and Forgeline are damn close.

HREs are quality wheels; like i stated before, you do get what you pay for. i paid 1150 (per front wheel) and 1250 (per rear wheel) for the gram lights 57s pros that are on my 350z; that was a painful but at the same time rewarding feeling. rays engineering is the bomb! they make beautiful and light racing wheels... second to none IMO.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member

HREs are quality wheels; like i stated before, you do get what you pay for. i paid 1150 (per front wheel) and 1250 (per rear wheel) for the gram lights 57s pros that are on my 350z; that was a painful but at the same time rewarding feeling. rays engineering is the bomb! they make beautiful and light racing wheels... second to none IMO.

Pics?

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
nvm. I wanted to see pics of them on the car. I posted before I searched.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread