VooDoo Blows up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Don't know the details of it and don't know first hand if that information was pulled from the vehicle.

Thanks for responding. I'm just curious about the ECM on the 350 and if there are logging capabilities it may have that prior Coyotes (etc) didn't have.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
KWClutch appears to have had no direct connection to the repair/service done to this vehicle from what I've read. Also, should a different dealership be providing proof of a miss shift to a salesman at a different dealer? That seems shady in itself.

You're kidding, right?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Thanks for responding. I'm just curious about the ECM on the 350 and if there are logging capabilities it may have that prior Coyotes (etc) didn't have.

That would be interesting if the car has the ability to record what was happening(data log) at the time of failure.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So a salesman is "told" by someone at another dealer he missed a shift? The owner denies it yet? Yeah that's definition of unreliable information. Bottom line if you don't cite a source your dog could of whispered it to you in your sleep. Not that failure didn't happen but attacking him without him "at least" being at your dealer or you hearing from him is not suspect it is "nothing"... Ford fixed it... The end.

I could pick up the phone, call any dealer in the country, ask about a car in their shop and they'll tell me what's going on.

I didn't see where the owner denied anything.

AGCSR25

Established Member
As an owner of a GT350 and an engineer I was hoping this thread would lead to useful information such as which components failed, failure mode and is there data logging capabilities on this vehicle. I could care less about the drama.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Going to close this thread. If the OP wants to start a new thread with updates it will be up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread