Vortech Customer Service

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Cannot say enough good stuff about Vortech.

There was a water pump pulley revision. I was talking to Mariano today about it, and told him we were pulling the engine to do the heads and cams this weekend.

He said he would make sure I have it by Friday and send it 3 day.

I got a call back 15 minutes later. He told me that my preproduction kit had some revisions in the whole mounting bracket system, and that it would be made today, and they are 2 day shipping everything to me tomorrow to be able to put on while we do the head swap.

All at no charge.

I cannot say how good that makes me feel to know that they always know whats going on with their kits, and what parts people are running.

Not cheap to 2 day that stuff from Cali to Ohio either.

Very very pleased.

Not to mention, I have never called tech and not been able to talk to someone in person!!!!!

kingnut

Established Member
theres companies that still provide good customer service????

nocobrafornow

Established Member
that is great service, but you are also sponsored by them. do you think they would be so gracious with a normal customer. i am just asking. and i'm assuming you are getting them free as well. i ask these ?'s because i am about to order a blower and these type of things matter. thanks David

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
that is great service, but you are also sponsored by them. Do you think they would be so gracious with a normal customer. I am just asking. And i'm assuming you are getting them free as well. I ask these ?'s because i am about to order a blower and these type of things matter. Thanks david

+1

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
that is great service, but you are also sponsored by them. do you think they would be so gracious with a normal customer. i am just asking. and i'm assuming you are getting them free as well. i ask these ?'s because i am about to order a blower and these type of things matter. thanks David

the tech guys do not no who is sponsored, who is not. they just have the serial # to the kit.

when mariano (whom i never spoke to before) ran the serial #, he called me back to tell me about the bracket

kyoshosp2

Established Member
I'm with Beef.. I gave him the ext to call lol.. Marino helped me and sent me more than i asked for.. all of it sent over night. he also has sent me emails giving me updates. I also get updates on a part that's not available yet Via email and calls.

And for the record.. I'm not sponsored... Great service Vortech

Users who are viewing this thread