Vortech/Paxton or procharger group buy!!!(any interested)

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Anybody interested in getting a group buy going for a vortech/Paxton or procharger I went to my local shop down in miami and he said he can get either or for really cheap. We need to have minimum 5 buyers, preferably local, because he's including the install in the price. Price is well under msrp with the installation included so install comes out pretty much free. Pm me or shoot me a txt so we can get everything going. He said the procharger stage 2 which is the one I asked for would come out a little more expensive than the vortech/Paxton but if we do go for the group buy we have to all either get procharger or vortech/Paxton. Let me know who's interested pm me or shoot me a txt. 7867976989 he said the more ppl we get the cheaper it comes out so let's get some ppl on board!!!

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
MEssage beefcake on here and i'm sure his price on vortech/paxton is better than the 5 group discount you can get from your guy.

RusWolf

Established Member
+1 for Terry he has good prices on pretty much anything he sells.

One thing is good about that group buy is Free install. Even if Terry will be few hundreds lower it will be worth for people in Florida to go with GB due to install. Just my opinion.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
call for pricing

513-478-1965

if he's installing for 200-300, then that would be a great deal.

I can't see many people willing to install a kit for 200-300 though, not shops anyway.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
call for pricing

513-478-1965

if he's installing for 200-300, then that would be a great deal.

I can't see many people willing to install a kit for 200-300 though, not shops anyway.

Are your prices still lower than places like superchargers4less or superchargersonline? I got mine from one of those places back in the day for my 04 GT and they had the best prices anywhere.

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
Calling shops most of the time gets you better prices than then checking their websites. I called at least 5 reputable shops and Beefcakes price blew them out of the water!

kingnut

Established Member
ts934_00_closeup_of_south_park_eric_cartman_beefcake_weight_gain_4000_cartoon_t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread