Vossen wheels

PARTSDUDE

Established Member
Does any one have Vossen wheels?
Price is descent. Not as many option.
Not sure about the offset.
Most are only max 10.5" for the rear wheels.

Any thoughts??

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Which wheels ?

Do you have a link?

How much are they?

These will probably elicit more responses

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
The new Vossen Forged Precision Series wheels I saw at SEMA earlier this month are the finest looking wheels I've ever seen in my life. (Pricing not yet announced, but I was told they will be around HRE money- which is sky-high).

Vossen is one of the only companies out there with a fresh look. Most every other wheel company seems to be trying to appeal to the "Yo, what up" crowd. :rollseyes

jtfx6552

Established Member
The new Vossen Forged Precision Series wheels I saw at SEMA earlier this month are the finest looking wheels I've ever seen in my life. (Pricing not yet announced, but I was told they will be around HRE money- which is sky-high).

Vossen is one of the only companies out there with a fresh look. Most every other wheel company seems to be trying to appeal to the "Yo, what up" crowd. :rollseyes

Any pics anywhere of these? Not sure how I missed this thread, I just started one about Vossen wheels:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2013-shelby-gt500-413/895297-i-think-i-want-new-wheels.html

Blown10thCobra

Established Member
ADV.1 has some nice options as well, friend of mine works for a shop in Texas that sells them, he just finished a 1000+HP GTR for a customer that they also put some ADV.1's on.

Screamin363

Established Member
I have the CV3 and the fit and finish is some of the best I have seen on these cars. They fill every inch of wheel well and never rub.
20''s

Users who are viewing this thread