Vote 4 Machgirl, babe of month!

03SVTGRL

Established Member
+1 Machgirl!

Good to see the girls out there representing! It's especially badass when they have their own ride! :rockon:

mr2cam

Established Member
Man you guys are pretty pathetic; I mean she's decent but you guys are out of hand.

Out of hand how? Because we don't think the machgirl is good looking at all? I'm sorry but I tell it how it is and she doesn't do anything for me..

Drazga

Established Member
i personally would never go out with a girl that has tattoos and it would probably be the end of our relationship if my currently girlfriend got one..

..but i would definitely do unforgivable things to the girl with the foxbody just to hit it and quit it.

i wonder who the inbred couple voted for.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Out of hand how? Because we don't think the machgirl is good looking at all? I'm sorry but I tell it how it is and she doesn't do anything for me..

You misunderstood my post. I am agreeing with you; this is the 3rd or 4th thread wasted on this chick. I meant they were pathetic for getting all hot in that ass about her.:beer:

mr2cam

Established Member
You misunderstood my post. I am agreeing with you; this is the 3rd or 4th thread wasted on this chick. I meant they were pathetic for getting all hot in that ass about her.:beer:

Ohh, haha I apologize I misunderstood you, yes I completely agree that they need to quit salivating over this girl.. Some of these guys act like they have never been laid before..

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
how did katie win it last month? she looks like she just got finished winning a twinkie eating competition.

She's probably a member of a big forum and got their support, if I had to guess.

Voted, but I don't think any of them had particular good photos from a photography standpoint.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread