Wanna GO Fast Ocala, FL...dinner meet.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Hi guys,Want to see who would like to meet up and have dinner at Mojo Grill, this way Thomas can make the reservation for all of us. Just post "I am in" and we will get the ball rolling. It's always good to put a face with the name.Thanks,Manuel

ThomasL

Established Member
Thanks Manuel! And just so you guys know, Mojo Grill is an excellent bar and grill type place only a few minutes from the hotels and i75. I figure around 7pm friday would be good. Let us know!

ThomasL

Established Member
Anyone and everyone is invited! Let me know. Would like to reserve a room or space soon!

Van@RevanRacing

Major plan changes for me. Was supposed to drive my buddy's 69 Camaro that will make your ears bleed. Not happening. Might try and meet you all at 7:00

ThomasL

Established Member
Major plan changes for me. Was supposed to drive my buddy's 69 Camaro that will make your ears bleed. Not happening. Might try and meet you all at 7:00

Thomas, for me it will be two people.

Thanks,

Manuel

Sounds good guys. Anyone else is more than welcome. Doesn't look like we'll have a huge group so reserving something won't be an issue.

ThomasL

Established Member
Ok so this is on for Friday? Time?
Thanks

Yup 7pm at Mojo Grill in Ocala Friday!

Also, there's a Target parking lot next to Mojo. Might be easier for us to park together there without fear of the chaos that is the Mojo parking lot lol. Better photo op too!

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member

Also, there's a Target parking lot next to Mojo. Might be easier for us to park together there without fear of the chaos that is the Mojo parking lot lol. Better photo op too!

Heading over Sat morn early (ugh) so I'll see you there. Look for my beater.

bj

BOSSPOWER

Established Member

Sounds like a plan!

99SSls1

Established Member
I will prob make it with kids in tow though.
Side note looks like the sunoco gas station in silver springs has race gas. I still need to verify but I just filled up with 92 for some stupid reason, that Tampa bay traffic got me.

ThomasL

Established Member
I will prob make it with kids in tow though.
Side note looks like the sunoco gas station in silver springs has race gas. I still need to verify but I just filled up with 92 for some stupid reason, that Tampa bay traffic got me.

Sweet! See you there!

Users who are viewing this thread