Wanna set up an orlando area meet.

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
It's Public though hmmm. Well I'll try to figure it out but either way I'm going that day. So lets do it.

I added you on FB, my names Matthew. Same thing for the meet, I work til 5 so I'll be late

Sent using Telekinesis, Kyle, from 200 yards using mind bullets that could kill a yak

Kirk01

Established Member
We should combine this with the Tampa meet they're trying to start aswell.

Going on a large scale cruise would be fun.

Viking42

Established Member
Haha, still crappy timing for me. I have plans on Saturday, but I may still be able to make it out that way. I'll probably have a better idea closer to the weekend.

Last edited:

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Ok. I can't figure the Facebook group out. Can someone tell me how to make it all publicly visible?

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
So I'm heading to five guys. It's about 30 miles from me. We are bringing the 03 cobra and 05 gt.

JpL4K3

Established Member
the mustang scene meet ups are officially dead as far as i am concerned. No one ever has the time anymore.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
hey guys there is still the bob evan cruise in the second saturday of every month in casselberry if you all wanted to meet up there one saturday its at like 5 its nice out this time of the the year so there is a good turn out about 25 to50 cars

built02

Established Member
every tuesday night there is a car meet in waterford, orlando. it tends to be a tuner/hipster meet so a few of us always tend to go crash the party.

Users who are viewing this thread