Wanna set up an orlando area meet.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i hope this gains some traction and keeps going, my car will finally be up here soon

If it does we could try to get a group together out at CFRC for the autocrosses too...there are usually very few, if any domestics that show up but overall its been a good group of people when Ive gone.

Last edited:

Viking42

Established Member
Saturdays are usually good for me, but this Saturday I'll be at the Mecum Auction in Kissimmee. I'll try to make it out to the next one though!

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Il be there as well but not that late. Sundays don't work for me unfortunately. Lets just see how this happens. I would like to have at least 5 people go to make it worth the drive. So lets get some people.

mysticoupe

torquaholic
Established Member
Ill be down for the drive if you guys get a good turnout, cant go this week because my alt. Just went bad.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I'll try, but not certain that I'll be able to make it. Sundays are almost always better for me than Saturdays.

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
I'm usually at church for most of Sundays so it's not the best day for me.

Last edited:

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Unfortunately I have to cancel. I know I'm the one who started this and I definitely want to do it and make it a regular thing but my friend is giving me a free ticket to the Rolex 24 tomorrow which I've really been wanting to go to and I would hate to miss that opportunity. We need to reschedule this in the coming weeks.

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Add me on Facebook. Marco Testoni. Just created a group on Facebook so join it. Central Florida Mustang Owners.

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Ok so lets go again for this weekend. 4pm at the five guys in the Waterford lakes shopping center. This will be on Facebook as well.

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
I searched FB for the group, yours didn't come up

Sent using Telekinesis, Kyle, from 200 yards using mind bullets that could kill a yak

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
It's Public though hmmm. Well I'll try to figure it out but either way I'm going that day. So lets do it.

Users who are viewing this thread