Want to have some fun?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
If not then no big deal.

My daughter was scammed out of her brand new tablet that she decided she didn't like.
Yea, I know. Dumbass.

However, this is the dudes number.

Comes back to Tulsa Ok.

I actually have the name and addresses it was listed to. lol
To bad she shipped it to NIGERIA!

Feel free to call him around 2am

I did contact Tulsa's Fraud unit. Hope they can stop by and pay him a visit at least.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
He didnt sound too happy this morning when someone asked for a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle with double bacon/double cheese and a coke.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Found a person who the number is listed to but cant find the exact address.

Must be her son or something. My number now seems to be blocked. Ill try again on a different line.

EDIT: well, every line i have called from is now blocked.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
This is what I had found.

Urszula Labus
3032 55th PL
Tulsa
OK

Urszula Labus
1531 Jamestown AV
Tulsa
OK

Urszula Labus
3218 S 93rd East Ave Apt 142
Tulsa, OK 74145

Planter

Banned
This^
I asked, she said she never heard of anything like this.
She is only 18 but damn.

a surefire way to know if a paypal email is fake, is to hover your mouse on one of the links (but DONT CLICK IT), and read the url/web address that pops up in the status bar down at the bottom. if it doesn't say https://www.paypal.com to start with it...leave it alone.

the fake paypal things will never start with the legit paypal web address, they'll start with some fake bs like, http://secure.pay-pal.net or some funky crap like that. watch for hyphens, and words that the real paypal would otherwise not use.

If you're suspicious, check one of your REAL paypal transactions and compare the links, and that will tell the tale of the tape.

Almost fell for one in 2008, but I spied the invalid link when I hovered the mouse. It's something MOST people would miss, but I'm pretty internet savvy, so I was able to catch it right away and forwarded it to paypal's security and fraud department.

Barry, I would also suggest her forwarding the email she got from the "buyer" to paypal's fraud and security department, because they can and will spend the time to track these clowns down and prosecute them.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
a surefire way to know if a paypal email is fake, is to hover your mouse on one of the links (but DONT CLICK IT), and read the url/web address that pops up in the status bar down at the bottom. if it doesn't say https://www.paypal.com to start with it...leave it alone.

the fake paypal things will never start with the legit paypal web address, they'll start with some fake bs like, http://secure.pay-pal.net or some funky crap like that. watch for hyphens, and words that the real paypal would otherwise not use.

If you're suspicious, check one of your REAL paypal transactions and compare the links, and that will tell the tale of the tape.

Almost fell for one in 2008, but I spied the invalid link when I hovered the mouse. It's something MOST people would miss, but I'm pretty internet savvy, so I was able to catch it right away and forwarded it to paypal's security and fraud department.

Barry, I would also suggest her forwarding the email she got from the "buyer" to paypal's fraud and security department, because they can and will spend the time to track these clowns down and prosecute them.

thanks for the heads up.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
For $1200 I may take a ride.

It is only 9 hours and I have a weeks vacation I have not scheduled yet.

3r5krw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread