Wanted. 03/04 Reral Saleen/Cobra

T davis

Established Member
Ive got a 03 cobra with 17k miles that made 600 up if interested lmk thanks

bcrawford67

Established Member
The satin SIlver 2003 vert is here outside philly. Good friend owns it. Less than 3k miles on it also. I can certainly put him in touch with you. My cobra im selling is sitting in his garage right next to his Saleen

Last edited:

onefst87

Established Member
my freind has the sonic blue convertible #251 very sweat ride. #13 the white one was sold in cali about a year ago. the rainbow coupe i saw a vid of it at modularfords its compound boosted shows his dyno run in the vid. #250 was sold on here last year it has a kenne bell on it. #97 was sold by performance autosport and #211 I think it was randy fonote i think thats his last name was sold to a guy in florida. his might be an 04 not sure. liztick red one is in cali to, s281cobra car who posted the info on the number builds.. then the yellow vert twin vipers. I havent seen the comp orange one or the siliver vert on the net yet. I did see the one in canada on ebay when they were selling that one a couple of years ago. the white vert was in auto trader a couple of months ago he was asking 49,500 had the white rims on it too. #182 a guy on here has that one that post here sometimes to which also has a 2000 cobra r too. I am looking for a coupe now that I got the house purchase out of the way now. also a guy on here conway that post on here has one of the mystichrome coupes. Just wish i could find the comp orange coupe or the 01 #776 coupe in mineral gray one of these days.

Can I please get a pic of #251. SB Cobras are my favorites. I might actually pass out if I got to see a SB Termi/Saleen.

five 0 ninja

Established Member
Unreal collection man, awesome. One of the 03/04 cobra saleens, preferably the co coupe or mystichrome vert, along with a later model s351 would be some of the only cars that I would think about trading my 02 saleen extreme speedster for.

By the way, nobody ever figured out where the comp orange is?

five 0 ninja

Established Member
By the way, I saw you posted about opening up a showroom or something? What business do you have? Car sales, or performance shop, both? We travel down to north carolina every year usually for vacation and visit my girls sister, maybe I can stray off the path and check your shop and collection out.

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
Unreal collection man, awesome. One of the 03/04 cobra saleens, preferably the co coupe or mystichrome vert, along with a later model s351 would be some of the only cars that I would think about trading my 02 saleen extreme speedster for.

By the way, nobody ever figured out where the comp orange is?

The Comp Orange coupe is in New Jersey. I had a deal on it a few months back but got totally jerked around by him.

By the way, I saw you posted about opening up a showroom or something? What business do you have? Car sales, or performance shop, both? We travel down to north carolina every year usually for vacation and visit my girls sister, maybe I can stray off the path and check your shop and collection out.

You are welcome anytime. I have a car dealership and store my personal cars there.

Last edited:

five 0 ninja

Established Member
Well that sucks about the co car. I imagine he had second thoughts about unloading it? If you don't mind me asking what was he asking for that car? Pretty much stock still, low miles?

Users who are viewing this thread