Wanted: Ford m55 exhaust

untchabl

F8LSNAKE
Established Member
Send a PM to VenomousSVT on here. He has an M55 catback he would probably sell. It's a little bit beat-up but not too bad. Just typical scrapes and dents from being on a lowered Cobra.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
My car made 435rwhp with just the M55 catback, O/R X, and FIPK.

No pulley or tune? You must have a crazy factory freak that is a one and only. Shit, 90 RWHP with 3 mods.

OP- The M55 is a bad ass exhaust. I have heard they are pretty much Borla Stingers, just without the 4 inch rolled tips and being SS. Good luck in buying one.

cobra707

Established Member
Thanks for the good word. I have been told by everyone who has had it there is not a catback with mid pipe that compare in loudness and that is what I want.

CobraKalas

Established Member
I used to have this catback with a catted xpipe and even with cats (bassani hi flow) they were loud as shit, sounded like a damn nascar

cobra707

Established Member
LOL u bought urs from mountain dew The pics I saw of that one is just a bit more beat up them I want. U wanted it so bad before u dibbed first 12 minutes before I saw it why would u think of selling now?

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
LOL u bought urs from mountain dew The pics I saw of that one is just a bit more beat up them I want. U wanted it so bad before u dibbed first 12 minutes before I saw it why would u think of selling now?

arent beat up to me :shrug: I didnt buy the beat up parts. I dont need to sell it, and I also dont need to keep it, i have stingers and their fine, you cant be picky if there arent any out there lol. If you want a M55 exhaust and arent willing to pay for it, then you dont really want one.

Last edited:

cobra707

Established Member
Money is not the issue friend Pm me some pics of it perhaps I only saw the beat up parts perhaps? What are u thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread