Wanted: JLT Oil Separator 3.0 for 2014 GT500 (Driver Side)

Mulholland Man

Established Member
I am in desperate need of an oil separator for my driver side. Can't get anyone to sell me one online because I'm in Cali. I have a real need forf the catch can and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help. If you are outside CA and could order it even and reship it, I would pay you for the service. Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Grey smoke out the tailpipe guy :)

Macman756

Established Member
I am in desperate need of an oil separator for my driver side. Can't get anyone to sell me one online because I'm in Cali. I have a real need forf the catch can and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help. If you are outside CA and could order it even and reship it, I would pay you for the service. Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Grey smoke out the tailpipe guy :)

I've been there. Dont miss Cali and those laws. Im back east in Georgia but can reship if that helps you out any...

Mulholland Man

Established Member
Thanks Macman! That's very cool of you. I am working with an EBAY seller that "May" hook it up. If not, I found a friend out of state to ship it. Really appreciate the support. Thanks brother!

Mulholland Man

Established Member
Still looking to BUY a new or used driver side catch can for my 14' GT500. If anyone is selling. I will make it worth your while, promise. Need it bad.

Razor500

Established Member
I have one like new tell me what u give PayPal friend plus shipping S C

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread