WANTED TO TRADE - Mustang Race car for 1995 Cobra R

SDW Racing

Established Member
Hazman,

THAT'S THE TICKET! It was a conspiracy by you and your wife. ummm, Morgan Fairchild, yeah that the ticket! :banana: :banana:

Thanks, gotta find this baby a new home, need a home for my Shelby Cobra roadster too!

Hazman

SVT Traitor
Established Member
Whats the scoop on the roadster? I am trying to decide if I want to keep modding my '97 Cobra vert. or get a dedicated track car. Your sedan is very tempting!!

SDW Racing

Established Member
The Mustang is Ready to Race. Bruce, Fred and Ken W. all know the car, its well built and fun to drive. If you're interested, I also have about $10K in spare parts to I can sell with ot without the car. I plan on taking the car to Lime Rock for the SCCA REgionals on Oct 22 to see if I can get some intersted parties. So if you're in the neighborhood, you can see it there.

The Cobra roadster is a Contemporary 289 FIA, I have been building this car for 5 years. Light blue w/ a white nose stripe. 1969 351W, 485HP, Richmond Gear 5 speed, Jag posi IRS. Wilwood brakes, the best of everything. Just hanging the doors on it now, then detailing it for photos and putting it up for sale.

Changes in the work place are forcing me to downsize. So the Cobra is first to go at $45K. I am willing to sell the 95 Stang racer or trade it for a 95R.

Feel free to contact me for more info on either car.

John

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
SDW Racing said:
The Mustang is Ready to Race. Bruce, Fred and Ken W. all know the car, its well built and fun to drive. If you're interested, I also have about $10K in spare parts to I can sell with ot without the car. I plan on taking the car to Lime Rock for the SCCA REgionals on Oct 22 to see if I can get some intersted parties. So if you're in the neighborhood, you can see it there.

The Cobra roadster is a Contemporary 289 FIA, I have been building this car for 5 years. Light blue w/ a white nose stripe. 1969 351W, 485HP, Richmond Gear 5 speed, Jag posi IRS. Wilwood brakes, the best of everything. Just hanging the doors on it now, then detailing it for photos and putting it up for sale.

Changes in the work place are forcing me to downsize. So the Cobra is first to go at $45K. I am willing to sell the 95 Stang racer or trade it for a 95R.

Feel free to contact me for more info on either car.

John

Hazman: IMHO, the car is "all that" :pepper: you have my word! :thumbsup:

If only johnnymac made it out to gingerman like I told him to :poke: :poke: you couldve had a first-hand look at it....

of course, if you and jane want to come visit the great state of new jersey, and see the car, you're welcome to stay by us....

JM: is that event at LRP an open track event as well? :idea: and if so, I assume you're running? ;-) let me know! :coolman:

SDW Racing

Established Member
Ken,

Not an OT event, its SCCA Regional race, I am going to support Terry and Joe R, I think this is their last race for points this season.

I plan on putting the car on display to try and sell it, sit my fat arse in a beach chair, drink beers and BBQ. Hopefully, Ill find a racer looking for next years ride.

Yer more than welcome to join us. Cranky just bailed out on the PDA event next week and may come up with me as well. Kind of a Mini Crankoid reunion.

I haven't been out since July, but if I still have the car and yer planning on doing that LRP event in November, I may come out and play.

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
SDW Racing said:
Ken,
Not an OT event, its SCCA Regional race, I am going to support Terry and Joe R, I think this is their last race for points this season.
I plan on putting the car on display to try and sell it, sit my fat arse in a beach chair, drink beers and BBQ. Hopefully, Ill find a racer looking for next years ride.
Yer more than welcome to join us. Cranky just bailed out on the PDA event next week and may come up with me as well. Kind of a Mini Crankoid reunion.
I haven't been out since July, but if I still have the car and yer planning on doing that LRP event in November, I may come out and play.
yeah I plan on that nasa event in november....a friend of mine with a 2000R is coming out for his initiation to open tracking :coolman: :beer: :pepper: :thumbsup:

SDW Racing

Established Member
Ken,

The event on Oct 22 that Terry and Joe are running in is the SCCA North Atlantic Road Racing Championships, New York Region.

SDW Racing

Established Member
don't spend a lot of money building a race car...BUY ONE ALREADY DONE FOR HALF THE PRICE!!!!

This Mustang race car is still available and ready to run with a turn of the key! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SDW Racing

Established Member
Bruce,

Yup...sad to see it go, but I will continue to downsize.

I am still willing to trade my 289 FIA Cobra for a 2000 R.

ANY TAKERS?????????

Users who are viewing this thread