wanting to buy shelby

faisal92

Established Member
hi everyone

I spent a period of time in the waiting for shelby 2013

so,if anyone would like to sell his 2013 gt500

just let mt know and i will send somebody to come to your city to check the car then he will buy it and export it to my country

i prefer it (grabber blue with black stripes -svt performance p -svt track p -navigation)​

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
hi everyone

I spent a period of time in the waiting for shelby 2013

so,if anyone would like to sell his 2013 gt500

just let mt know and i will send somebody to come to your city to check the car then he will buy it and export it to my country

i prefer it (grabber blue with black stripes -svt performance p -svt track p -navigation)​
No disrespect but this sounds like a scam. You just joined the site and post this. Go on eBay and buy one if you want one that bad..

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
There are a few used ones out there!

I assume you need used for export reasons?

Did you used to be Faisalmustang?

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
No disrespect but this sounds like a scam. You just joined the site and post this. Go on eBay and buy one if you want one that bad..

He used to be faisalmustang- i assume he forgot his password or something- but I do remember him

speedrx

Established Member
Helfman Ford in Stafford (Houston) TX just took in a used 2013 GT500, give them a call.

specizripn

Established Member
Right now is a tricky time because they are in a very high demand, and since you would have to send someone to check it out, and the business wouldn't be directly with you, it would be tricky and many people on this forum wouldn't want to do that. Also, I dont know if there is a single person on this forum who is willing to part with their car yet. You would have better luck on New Cars, Used Cars - Find Cars at AutoTrader.com , New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews, Car Finance Advice - Cars.com , or New & used cars, trucks, motorcycles, parts, accessories Good Luck, I hope you find one!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I contacted him told him I could get him a car with out an issue... Helping over seas buyers get good cars is partially what I do With many clients in the U.A.E. I have got Everything from a 68 blown camaro to $500,000 EWB ROLLS PHANTOM"S 458"s, bentleys every mercedes etc.... He has yet to respond back to my email.....

faisal92

Established Member
Right now is a tricky time because they are in a very high demand, and since you would have to send someone to check it out, and the business wouldn't be directly with you, it would be tricky and many people on this forum wouldn't want to do that. Also, I dont know if there is a single person on this forum who is willing to part with their car yet. You would have better luck on New Cars, Used Cars - Find Cars at AutoTrader.com , New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews, Car Finance Advice - Cars.com , or New & used cars, trucks, motorcycles, parts, accessories Good Luck, I hope you find one!

thanks alot :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread