War in Iraq, DONE

alex3610

Established Member
Anything Obama does that is good, he can't take credit for, Bush or Jesus or whoever is responsible.

Anything bad, like oh I don't know, the economy, which is proven a result of policies set by the GWB and Clinton admins., is his fault.

Fox News FTMFL.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Jokes by the media's standards but do you personally agree with their standards? I hope not. Ron Paul is far from a joke from what I've already seen. But because he looks old and the media acts as if he's unelectable people like you write him off as a joke. If Americans would open their eyes and turn from the standards the media has created for our presidents then maybe we could get a decent guy in there every now and then. I'd rather have an ugly president that makes decisions based on the country's best interests than a president who is propped up by his own personal image and makes decisions based off his next reelection. Greed is what's bringing this country to its knees and its sad to see how blind Americans really are.

Ron Paul is getting my vote this time around. Everyone else in the GOP are dumbasses.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Anything Obama does that is good, he can't take credit for, Bush or Jesus or whoever is responsible.

Anything bad, like oh I don't know, the economy, which is proven a result of policies set by the GWB and Clinton admins., is his fault.

Fox News FTMFL.

So you are saying that Obama should get credit for sticking to Bush's timeline? great! if thats the case then Obama should also get credit for Bush's shitty economy and high unemployment rate.

You being a blind sheep ftmfl.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I am so glad that my prayers have been answered. Our troops are coming home. They deserve it. Regardless of which political party you belong to its good to know that they might be home for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread