**WARNING: Bench racing inside* (Bullitt vs gti)

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
Yeah yeah, these types of threads suck, I know.

So here's the deal: My girlfriend's-sister's loser douche bag boyfriend drives a gti (bought it a few months ago and the dude is 22 -come on man :nonono:). I'm not too sure what year but I believe he said it is like an 01 or something (it's the hideous looking Golf thingy) and I believe it is stock. It is a manual, is rockin the monster 1.8T engine (I believe) and is also sitting on 18" rims.

My Bullitt has an o/r H and a cai (otherwise stock) and is putting 254 hp and ~290 tq to the wheels.

Anyways he's one of those sneaky bastards not man enough to confront one directly regarding anything that has the potential for disagreement and my girlfriend mentioned that her sister was proudly exclaiming that "the douche" (which I affectionately refer to her boyfriend as) and his trusty gti would smoke my Bullitt. Isn't the gti like a high 14-low 15 sec. car? I imagine with my power and driving ability my Bullitt should be good for mid-low 13's, no?

Normally I could give a flying **** about a pissing contest such as the situation presented however this dude (or more so his actions) just plain piss me off. Does the Bullitt have a chance of losing to this god-ugly, tool-car? Please say it ain't so!:coolman:

Last edited:

KYLightning02

Established Member
countrysquire said:
with exhaust and intake you should run around a high 13...go whoop his ass and get it on video.

Yeah i agree with him and he has 2 sick ass cars :pepper: but yea back to the topic race his ass put him to shame and show the girls who has a man car and who has the WOMAN car :burnout:

Chrome_GT

Established Member
I've yet to lose to any gti... I smoked a newer one last weekend in my stock 01 cobra by ~4 or so cars in a short dig race.

Race him. you should do well, especially from a dig.

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
There is one of these in my neighborhood that used to drive by with a very annoying and loud BOV. Coincidentally, he was always shifting right in front of my house whenever I was outside. :shrug: A few weeks ago, I dealt a quick, and brutal I might add, flogging of his ride on the local service road. Since then, I have only received respectful and friendly waves when he passes by the house. Go Whoop Him! :)

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
KYLightning02 said:
Yeah i agree with him and he has 2 sick ass cars :pepper: but yea back to the topic race his ass put him to shame and show the girls who has a man car and who has the WOMAN car :burnout:
Huh? I always thought the Mustang was the WOMAN car......I kid, I kid :beer:

06GTwJUICE

Established Member
Next time you see him, call him out in front of your sister and all his friends...

Race him, beat him and then when everyone pulls back in at home, listen to the excuses roll out.

hahahah

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
KYLightning02 said:
.....but yea back to the topic race his ass put him to shame and show the girls who has a man car and who has the WOMAN car :burnout:

LOL I love it!

Thanks guys, can't wait to put him in his place

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
If his car is stock you will take him with little problem. I will warn you though. There are some amazingly quik GTI's out there. I got beat by one with a Greddy Turbo running 22lbs of boost (and all the supporting mods) in my Mach up top. Of course I have 4:10's so pretty much anything after 125 (5th gear) is worthless. I'd say go from a dig- have fun and get it on video.

Crazy01Cobra

Established Member
Lol are you serious??? ITS A GTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I know you can get them to go fast but but you know exaclty what he's got so dont even trip. OH YEAH and you better get it on video!

DouBLeJ16

Roadkill Lurker
Established Member
If he has a flash, intake and exhaust it should be a really close race. Any less mods then that and you'll win for sure.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
be careful, turbo cars can easily up the power by increasing boost.. (even easier than the Terminators can increase power)..

GT_Jim

Established Member
Go get 'em son! I hope the gf's sister gets embarrased too, but the "douche" probably talks a good game and in her mind it sounds good so she believes him. Try to be nice about the ass rape you give him. lol

slow94gt

Slow for now
Established Member
The GTI doesnt have a chance... my friend had a bone stock Bullit and raced my friends 200 hp at the wheels GTI and the Bullit won. Just put it this way, I raced the same GTI when my old LT1 z28 was bone stock and I had an A4 and I beat him. And if that GTI is stock, he's putting no where near 200. My friend's is an 05 with a badass tune, downpipe, cat-back, and running like 16#s of boost.

03cobraLuver

Established Member
yhea even if the 01 gti is chipped with bolt ons you shouldnt have too much of a problem. Now the 06 gti with the 2.0 engine can make up to 252hp/303lb-ft when chipped, thats on 93 octane and slightly lower on 91 give or take. FYI:read:

Last edited:

space_boy

Established Member
I had a GTI and it was weak without basic bolt ons and an ECU upgrade. You would kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread