Was it hot in your Lightning today?

Skoalman

Banned
(Cell phone pic).
temp.jpg

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Established Member
I dont miss Vegas that much LOL....last time I was there it was that friggin hot in the daytime and like 102 at night....sheesh....

Heading back out again in a couple of months....with about 5 of my SC Harley brothers in tow....hopefully little cooler this time around...

Stewie 03

Established Member
Word to the wise...If you find your balls sticking to your leg, hop up and down on one leg. :lol:

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
maan while waiting in rush hour traffic in miami mine jumped from 90-94-96-101 and then to 98 steady, then it pours and storms crazy for about 2 hours. :cuss:

Gotta love that there florida weather.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
i think it was around 96* the other day with 67% humidity at 1:00. I've been in vegas when its hot, but down here the heat and humidity is redonkulous!

as soon as the rain hits the ground it turns into steam...now that sucks.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Ive seen 130+ when I lived in the Indio area Skoalman. The heat sucks, plain and simple. Oh yeah that's why I moved to SD :D ... Stan

hotroder

Established Member
Yea, a few days ago at Lake Havasu mine read 128. Here in St. George it's been reading over 123 in my garage every day for the past three weeks.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
hotroder said:
Yea, a few days ago at Lake Havasu mine read 128. Here in St. George it's been reading over 123 in my garage every day for the past three weeks.

I live in Lake Havasu and last week I went out to my garage and got in my L and it showed 140!

Driving around last week it was showing 123.

Skoalman

Banned
CHUXSVT said:
as long as it aint hummid, im good. i work out in the oil fields. out side in about 107* all day.

Yes, my hometown (Oildale). The Kern river was my home to many a dirt bike/quad/three wheeler, growing up.

I miss the fog in winter on the east side, (And the weekends in Pismo on the dunes).

Skoalman

Banned
bgstew6 said:
I dont miss Vegas that much LOL....last time I was there it was that friggin hot in the daytime and like 102 at night....sheesh....

Heading back out again in a couple of months....with about 5 of my SC Harley brothers in tow....hopefully little cooler this time around...

September/October is nice here.

Skoalman

Banned
FordFanStan@DMP said:
Ive seen 130+ when I lived in the Indio area Skoalman. The heat sucks, plain and simple. Oh yeah that's why I moved to SD :D ... Stan

Good call on moving to a better climate.
I must be crazy to raise my son and grow a family here, (All the stats are against me, here).

Skoalman

Banned
hotroder said:

I believe it, why do we choose to live in such hot climates??

Skoalman

Banned
BLK03SVT10TH said:
I live in Lake Havasu and last week I went out to my garage and got in my L and it showed 140!

Driving around last week it was showing 123.

I believe it, you guys are always a few degrees warmer than us in Vegas.
This is my tenth year of working outdoors and i'm just starting to think about another line of work already.

Users who are viewing this thread