Was it hot in your Lightning today?

I'D WIN

Established Member
Skoalman said:
I believe it, you guys are always a few degrees warmer than us in Vegas.
This is my tenth year of working outdoors and i'm just starting to think about another line of work already.

That or its time to move...

jlightning347

Jimmy Lightning
Established Member
Im sorry man! 129... ouch!!

I was living in phoenix AZ for 2 years when i was in trade school.... don't miss it a bit...

it was 60-65 all day up north in CA.... Nice sunny day.. The Lightning loves this weather!!

FordFanStan

Established Member
CHUXSVT said:
i work out in the oil fields.

Not at the market any longer? Which Patch? I use to work for Key Energy on a production rig, ( sinlges and doubles), and had a couple friends working for Golden State and all the others on drillin rigs. I think I was working up near Elk Ridge (IIRC haha). Out where 133 dead ends way west of Shafter, that was when I was livin in Caliente, it was a good 2.5 hour drive each way with 12 hour minimum days 5-6 days a week back then, yuck... I got out after only 6 months Chuck, I realized every other guy out there was missing at least two fingers and the operators that had been there around 20 years were only gettin about $20 an hour, what a joke :idea: ...

Skoalman said:
Yes, my hometown (Oildale)

I wouldn't admit that too often Skoal haha. Nah I lived there for a couple years when I was younger. Its A LOT different now though :read: ... Stan

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Skoalman said:
.7 of a difference in the qtr.
(Anything over 90 degrees).

wow, i didn't know it made that much of a difference. i always think my truck is fckd up when it's that hot out. L paranoia, nothing like it, lol. forced induction is so different than n\a, but i would go no other route after making the switch.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Skoalman said:
Haha, i haven't heard from you in ages man..
Nice sense of humour.

I dont come on here much of anymore ... TOO busy with work and my travelbiz.

How is everything?

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
castellscl said:
That's it?? only 129?:poke:

LOL, no doubt. I know what your talkign about. I used to live where you do now. I seen 130 all the time in that damn desert!!!!

My truck said 103 the other day when I got in it.... But then add in the Florida humidty and OMG!!!!! :cuss:

96grimreaper

Established Member
first off, great screen name. skoal mint long cut FTW. Second I envy you since you live in my dream city. :D That is all

RatedR

SVT Poster
Established Member
Skoalman said:
(Cell phone pic).
temp.jpg
if it wasn't for this thread I would have never check out my temp....
0713071817.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread