Was there a freeze in Orlando .......

Jon98Stang

Established Member
I went out to run 2 passes, first one was okay, second one i gave up. Spun like a mother ****er going to 2nd and third. Even the slow ass cars can still get bent outta shape lol

BlownAway05

Established Member
Funny you should say that because I called him about 5 minutes after you did.
He fried his clutch last night.

He put up a nice 123 mph on his first run. That was babying the throttle too since he was the very first car of the night to run, the track was extremely cold and slick. He most definitely has a 10 second car with some good tires and clutch that won't complain after he does a burn out!

Best run of the night for me: 11.59 @ 120.16 w/ 1.666 short time <-- I had to sell my soul to the devil to get a good launch on that slick track!

Last edited:

Silverboost

Established Member
I did end up having some fun last night with a Supra on 408. He tells me as we were rolling that he had 1000 horsepower but for some reason my lil whipple spanked his ass pretty bad 3rd and 4th. Street racing is definitely not my thing, but it is hard to pass up a Supra that has a big hair dryer.

geeteego

What???
Established Member
He put up a nice 123 mph on his first run. That was babying the throttle too since he was the very first car of the night to run, the track was extremely cold and slick. He most definitely has a 10 second car with some good tires and clutch that won't complain after he does a burn out!

Best run of the night for me: 11.59 @ 120.16 w/ 1.666 short time <-- I had to sell my soul to the devil to get a good launch on that slick track!

You bastard!!! Congrats! That is awesome, Bryce. :beer:

Silverboost = the destroyer of 1k whp Supras!

I'm going to try launching off the ebrake next week if my 2-step doesn't get here in time for Xmas.

Silverboost

Established Member
my 1st and 2nd gear are useless on the street as well when it is cold out. I start bouncing around like a ping pong ball when I hit the gas. It sucks! I definitely am putting all the bushings in next year. I got a lot of work to do to the Cobra in 2009

Last edited:

Mike@TCI

Established Member
ahah Rick, don't you know all Mustangs suck F*** the Mustangs, lol.

Wayne, I think thats his name, got the video of my car as well. I'm having similar issues to the GTO.. high trap speed, slower ET. I'll be back soon though, to hit my goal.

I have to admit, your car puts the power to the ground and takes off.

Last edited:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
ahah Rick, don't you know all Mustangs suck F*** the Mustangs, lol.

Wayne, I think thats his name, got the video of my car as well. I'm having similar issues to the GTO.. high trap speed, slower ET. I'll be back soon though, to hit my goal.

I have to admit, your car puts the power to the ground and takes off.

I didn't realize you were there when that moron had his temper tantrum.
What an idiot.
I saw him at PRI but decided not to say any thing.
For some reason my car hookd farly well and consistantly.
We went to Bradenton yesterday. No improvement on my best but I wasw able to increase my best MPH to 134.

Users who are viewing this thread