Watertown NY Area.

workmangc

Stay away from SHM.
Established Member
Hello all.

Looking for some advice about areas in/around Watertown NY if there are any LEO's on here from that area.

Getting ready to move there this summer, will work on Ft. Drum. Looking to buy a home and don't want to get into an area that has a higher than acceptable crime rate. I know what is acceptable differs for most, but I'm looking for a quiet area that I don't have to worry too much if I left my car unlocked if you know what I mean.

Any recommendations on areas to look to, or to avoid?

Thanks.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
believe it or not you can google crime stats for a given area...sounds like upstate NY which is nowhere near as bad as NYC where im from

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Hello all.

Looking for some advice about areas in/around Watertown NY if there are any LEO's on here from that area.

Getting ready to move there this summer, will work on Ft. Drum. Looking to buy a home and don't want to get into an area that has a higher than acceptable crime rate. I know what is acceptable differs for most, but I'm looking for a quiet area that I don't have to worry too much if I left my car unlocked if you know what I mean.

Any recommendations on areas to look to, or to avoid?

Thanks.

Call the local PD or the local FBI field office as they maintain the yearly crime stats per zip code.

Users who are viewing this thread