Waxed the new Termi - Sonic Blue Coupe

JerseySVT

Established Member
I picked her up Monday morning and gave her a good wash and wax yesterday. I used Mother's Clay Bar and wax. I think it came out great. Only found a couple blemishes that are easily repairable. Not noticable in the pics.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Last edited:

INEEDATERMI

Established Member
nice!!! It is much fun to get a dirty car and then give it your own wash and wax treatment.:rockon: What did you clean under the hood with?Where did you get it and how many miles? I also noticed that it was Miller time

Last edited:

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
looking clean! i clayed and waxed my car for 3-1/2 hours after winter storage and my back hurt like a mo-fo, but it looked AMAZING!!

car looks good, enjoy.

(and im sure your going to get grief for saying Termi..lol )

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Came out great!!! Sonic blue is an awesome color! Couple of things......get rid of that densecharger for a better intake, and what's that dinner plate on your blower snout?!!?! :D

JerseySVT

Established Member
nice!!! What did you clean under the hood with?

Thanks. The engine bay wasn't very dirty. I used a spray bottle with plain water, misted a small spot at a time and wiped off immediately with a towel. For the tougher spots I dabbed the rag in a little S109 bike wash & scrubbed, then misted the spot with water and wiped dry.

Last edited:

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Love that color...Nice job...:thumbsup:

Instead of spending time on your Cobra, how about doing something with that shit in the front yard in the 1st pic. That shit looks horrible to put a Cobra in front of to take a pic...Looks like a mini wilderness by Mr. Meyahgy.....Banzai JerseySvtson....:lol1::-D

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
maybe the last stock cobra out there :shrug: very purdy :thumbsup:

if they made sonic blue as a tenth ann model., thats what I would have

all you need to do now is move the rats nest beside your blower :poke:

JerseySVT

Established Member
Came out great!!! Sonic blue is an awesome color! Couple of things......get rid of that densecharger for a better intake, and what's that dinner plate on your blower snout?!!?! :D

Thanks! haha That intake came with the car. It will be replaced. Not sure if im gonna pulley it yet. I hate the stock pulley cover so that had to go.

car looks sick! where in NJ are you from?

Bergen county. I live in PA full time now though. But I travel back a lot for business and to see the family.

Car's lookin' good. Get some cromies on there and she will stand out even more.

Yeah, i'm thinking some 18" chrome FR500's.:beer:

JerseySVT

Established Member
Love that color...Nice job...:thumbsup:

Instead of spending time on your Cobra, how about doing something with that shit in the front yard in the 1st pic. That shit looks horrible to put a Cobra in front of to take a pic...Looks like a mini wilderness by Mr. Meyahgy.....Banzai JerseySvtson....:lol1::-D

Well, I do live in the wilderness. lol But you're right. I'm paving the driveway soon and the whole yard is getting a makeover.

all you need to do now is move the rats nest beside your blower :poke:

:??:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread