Waxed the new Termi - Sonic Blue Coupe

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
THAT's MY CAR !!!!!! DAMN YOU!

I wish my wife would let me have 1 more Mustang/SVT in the garage ..... It would be that exact car !!!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I'm going to be looking for the exact same thing in the near future, how did you find yours so close to stock, i know that had to be hard!

-Nate

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
You need to get some chrome FR500's on that SB cobra and you would have a SICK ride!

Nice car though, still love the sonic blue :D

JerseySVT

Established Member
Pulley that bitch!!! :D J/K take it slow and enjoy the modding process man, it's the best part of owning these cars!!!

Yeah, its fun. But friggin expensive. LOL I had a silver 04 coupe I bought new and put a whipple, built IRS, all supporting mods. It made 622 rwhp. It was badass but im not sure if I want to take that route with this one.

JerseySVT

Established Member
I'm going to be looking for the exact same thing in the near future, how did you find yours so close to stock, i know that had to be hard!

-Nate

Not hard. Just stressful. I checked this site, ebay, auto trader, cars.com, etc every day for about 3-4 months. This one showed up on auto trader last week and I jumped on it. A dealership in VA was selling it. They sold it to the original owner and when I car faxed it, the oil changes and other services were documented on the report with the miles they were performed at. The guy traded back in to them for something else. I hopped in my truck and drove down on Sunday night so I was at the dealership when they opened the doors on Monday. It was better then I expected so I snatched it up.:D

Good luck with the search. They're out there. I found 2 very similar ones last week that I considered. I think they're still for sale. Ones on auto trader, other on cars.com :beer:

r6bullet

Established Member
So my car isn't the only sonic blue with a stock pulley? LOL
Car looks great, I got my car 100% stock so the modding progress has been kinda slow. Have not made it to the pulley yet, that is next though. Got my other things that HAD to be done out of the way. May of missed is but how many miles on yours?

Users who are viewing this thread