We have another insurrection on our hands

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The Canadian trucker virus has gone global and is now in the Netherlands. I love how these twats label them "violent" despite the fact that there is literally no violence.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
The Canadian trucker virus has gone global and is now in the Netherlands. I love how these twats label them "violent" despite the fact that there is literally no violence.

Just the left doing more of what the left does.

BTW: Wouldn't the correct Klausism vernacular be "governmental twattery overreach?"

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love these quotes.

Any hesitation on the part of a politician tells the farmers and agribusinesses: your blocking tactics pay off. Full of confidence after the appointment of mediator Johan Remkes on the weekend, the farmers' action group Agractie demanded: First take the plans off the table, then we can talk. They are the bosses. No one else. After decades of blockade, livestock farming has caused a triple problem - climate, nature, water. Giving in would be more than a defeat for the politicians. It would mean that the politicians are moving away from the idea that politicians run the country [and not the big farm lobby].”

Replace farmers/agriculture with 'liberals'...and tell me that isn't EXACTLY what's happening in the good ole' US of A today.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The Green wall of insanity. When the real world intersects with indoctrination.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Meanwhile in SE Asia, it appears that Sri Lanka is in the midst of a revolution.

For those of you keeping score:

INSURRECTION!!!!

Garden variety protest

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
1657400446417.gif

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Panama, come on down!!!

Who would have ever thought that Al Jazeera would've become a more trusted source for news than our cast of misfits. I read stuff on Al Jazeera and frequently wonder why some of the stories aren't in our "mainstream" news feeds.

Users who are viewing this thread