We like our black Fords...

getsum95

Established Member
Here are a few pictures of my dad and I's Ford's.

29c29g.jpg

34t8nf5.jpg

1qlw1e.jpg

No pictures of the rear end, sun was in the way and it was just some quick shots.

Here's a couple of mine

2i8awx5.jpg

24ys9ch.jpg

My brother also has a black 92 hatch, (I'll get pics of it soon) We are your typical Ford Family :rockon:

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Black is my favorite color on any vehicle. Looks so mean, but what a bitch to keep clean. I love the sn95 Cobras. Welcome to the site btw.

getsum95

Established Member
Yes, the sn95 cobras are one of my favorites. I was thinking about putting on 315's as opposed to the 305's that are currently on it. Also wanted to go with a black saleen wheel.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yes, the sn95 cobras are one of my favorites. I was thinking about putting on 315's as opposed to the 305's that are currently on it. Also wanted to go with a black saleen wheel.

Nooooooo don't do it!!

But if you do, sell me your FR500's if they're mint :beer:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

listen to boy mooch :beer:

Nooooooo don't do it!!

But if you do, sell me your FR500's if they're mint :beer:

:lol:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Mustang you have there. The wheels go nice with the black paint. Good looking stance, too. Yeah, black is really awesome when it's cleaned and detailed. Nothing like it IMO. Mean!

getsum95

Established Member
Thanks, ya i was going to keep my fr's to have around and get a black wheel to go on it for when I want that look. If all goes well that will be after some heads cam and intake work though...

Users who are viewing this thread