"We not rich... yet." Another dumbass obama voter (AUDIO ONLY)

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
this was an actual call from some idiot woman because she defaulted on her car payment.

We Not Rich… Yet*|*The Freedom Factory

EDIT: This is NOT a shot at barack obama, as one person has already taken it. it is simply a shot at this idiot woman, whos phone call I found rather humorous. However, if a moderator would like to re-title the thread "Idiot woman calls repo people" or something, go ahead.

Last edited:

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
seriously, stir up a hornets nest elsewhere
obama won mccain lost. get over it
hague was a mccain supporter, and hague is a bigot. does that make mccain one? no.

go push youre wannabe affliction shirts that you make on your epson printer in smack down

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
hague was a mccain supporter, and hague is a bigot. does that make mccain one? no.

go push youre wannabe affliction shirts that you make on your epson printer in smack down

looks like some demagog didnt get his welfare check this week... :rollseyes

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member

I didnt say anything negative towards obama, Ive stated more than a few times on here that even though I voted for Mccain I hope he is still a good president and I wont condemn the man until he actually does something to piss me off, which he hasnt done yet. So your aggression is pretty unwarranted.

as far as my clothes, Ive got enough people that wear my shit to afford the nice stuff I have, so I really could care less if one hater like yourself thinks something ignorant like you do.

Thanks for the post though!

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I have nothing against either McCain or Obama..

I'm sure Obama will do what he can to help the nation out, as anyone else would do, but I just REALLLLLLY hate all Obama supporters, they just won't STFU and GTFO

KingBlack

Established Member
I didnt say anything negative towards obama,
Thanks for the post though!

i know

So your aggression is pretty unwarranted.

i guess youre right. after all, youre not trying to post smack-down-ish type material in the pics' and video forum
i think we should change it to the Pics and Video with a side of sound clips buffet

as far as my clothes, Ive got enough people that wear my shit to afford the nice stuff I have, so I really could care less if one hater like yourself thinks something ignorant like you do.

doesnt too much surprise me. Hell, the internet is a big place. even Bob Bar got 511,324 votes in the general election

KingBlack

Established Member
actually let me order a case of your shirts....just ran out of this...
tp.jpg

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I have nothing against either McCain or Obama..

I'm sure Obama will do what he can to help the nation out, as anyone else would do, but I just REALLLLLLY hate all Obama supporters, they just won't STFU and GTFO

:beer:

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
i know

i guess youre right. after all, youre not trying to post smack-down-ish type material in the pics' and video forum
i think we should change it to the Pics and Video with a side of sound clips buffet

doesnt too much surprise me. Hell, the internet is a big place. even Bob Bar got 511,324 votes in the general election

How is this smack down type material? so youre meaning to tell me you actually defend this woman, and that you dont find that moderately entertaining? or are you oen of those black people that voted for obama JUST BECAUSE he was black? because if you dont fall into that category, I dont really see a legitimate reason my post would have offended you.

YOU are the one thats going to send this to smackdown, not me.

And btw, I always took pics and vids buffet as the "multimedia" section of SVTP, which is what Im pretty sure it is for. I dunno, maybe LL or another mod can clear that up. If i posted it in the wrong forum, my bad.

Sounds like youre just a woman on her period at this point though.

KingBlack

Established Member
i could care less about that lady...really...and if some idiot rants for 45 sec and says my name at the end, dont tie me to that person just because of that.

and yes shes an idiot.

im not one o the black ppl that vote for obama cause hes black, did you vote for mccain because obama is black?

Users who are viewing this thread