"We not rich... yet." Another dumbass obama voter (AUDIO ONLY)

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
You just gotta go pay the man for the one part of the car, and then go and pay the other man for the other part of the car...

That was awesome, lol.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
seriously, stir up a hornets nest elsewhere
obama won mccain lost. get over it
hague was a mccain supporter, and hague is a bigot. does that make mccain one? no.

go push youre wannabe affliction shirts that you make on your epson printer in smack down

Don't click on controversial topics you don't approve of. If you don't like the OP's post topic, get with the moderators & whine to them.

Even better yet, start your own site & make the rules, that way you can delete ANY topic you don't approve of. I don't care for relationship threads, so I don't click on them.

It REALLY is, that easy!:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

steeltoe

Established Member
People that are goin to be the reason Obama wont get re-elected. All these people think Obama is goin to make them rich and problems go away over night.

Detroit_Doc

Established Member
I want to make bumper stickers that say....

"Obama - Not my President"

I hear the liberals are already mad at him too because he's not even in office yet and he's saying he's going to renig on a lot of his promises.

Last edited:

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
seriously, stir up a hornets nest elsewhere
obama won mccain lost. get over it
hague was a mccain supporter, and hague is a bigot. does that make mccain one? no.

go push youre wannabe affliction shirts that you make on your epson printer in smack down

Dude, come in for a landing.

Users who are viewing this thread