Weapon of choice? (post yours)

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
.270 FTW!!! I have a Winchester .270. Shoots nice and flat with pretty good power. Mine is black synthetic, cost $380 brand new with scope.
[/IMG]

I agree...For White Tail Deer the .270 is ideal. Not too heavy and very accurate. I personally hunt with a Savage Tacticle .308 with the sniper barrel.

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
my AR
ar152.jpg

ar15.jpg

Struck U

Established Member
buch of trigger happy americans. weapon of choice? gimme a break

What did you want, a Maple syrup of choice thread? Get over it you pussy canuk.

I don't have much as far as long guns go, but here is my favorite handgun.

SigSauer P220ST .45. It is my CCW/nightstand weapon. It is going out to GrayGuns this week for a comprehensive action and trigger reworking.
NIB price $800 plus $380 for gunsmithing.

sig001.jpg

canadianbullitt

Established Member
haha. you guys are funny. I was just teasing. Actually most of the maple syrup I think is produced in the states. And what is wrong with hockey? fast paced sport. I guess you dont like it because you cant follow the puck? Oh right... they did try to put a computer generated line behind it so you guys could follow the puck right? blue for pass. red for shots. hahahahahahahaha anyway, ill let you guys get back to your gun talk.

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
I'm rather fond of my Colt Combat Commander M1911 and Smith & Wesson M&P AR15.

IMG_2283.gif

IMG_2286.gif

IMG_2287.gif

IMG_2289.gif

IMG_2295.gif

IMG_2190.gif

IMG_2193.gif

IMG_2187.gif

IMG_2184.gif

IMG_2158.gif

Henry Golden Boy .22LR:
IMG_2180.gif

Walther P99AS .40S&W:
IMG_2178.gif

Walther PPK/S .380:
IMG_2175.gif

Last edited:

jzepp

Established Member
you know.........u don't have to call the guy a pussy for making a comment. What do you need a gun for anyway?.......you must be the pussy.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
you know.........u don't have to call the guy a pussy for making a comment. What do you need a gun for anyway?.......you must be the pussy.

Because they're fun and make loud noises.

Applying your logic to cars: Mustang drivers are pussies.

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member

Because I like to murder people. At least that's the answer you wanted to hear....

Why do you need a Cobra? An Aveo is just as affective of a mode of transportation.

Last edited:

Struck U

Established Member

Because I like to exercise my RIGHTS as an american. IMO if you don't exercise your rights you are the pussy. You probably don't vote either.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Because I like to exercise my RIGHTS as an american. IMO if you don't exercise your rights you are the pussy. You probably don't vote either.

Just because you have a right to do something, your gonna do it? Im pretty sure in your country people have a right to be gay but are YOU gonna use that right? I personally dont hate guns. Ya they are cool and they do make cool noises, but I just think its weird that as soon as someone mensions the word, some people just go insane and cant stop talking about their guns. Did you know Canadians have more guns per capita but only about 10% of the gun related crimes?

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
Problem i i have over 30 guns and i can never get them out all at once.

Well heres a few just to name.

.50 DE , Mac 11, 2 Kimbers, 1 Colt, 1 Walther, 2 AK-47, 1 Savage Arm 30-06, 1 Custom Browning shotgun, a ruger, a Remington. bla bla bla you get the idea.

DSC02202.gif

DSC02212.gif

P1000482.gif

Users who are viewing this thread