some of mine...

100_1157.jpg
[/IMG]

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Just prooved my point

That you lack intelligence?

It's a shared interest among people. When people talk about Bullits, do you not pay attention, perhaps share some stories about yours?

I'm going to start a thread about ice cubes that taste like maple syrup. I'd bet you'd be all over that one.

Struck U

Established Member
Just because you have a right to do something, your gonna do it? Im pretty sure in your country people have a right to be gay but are YOU gonna use that right? I personally dont hate guns. Ya they are cool and they do make cool noises, but I just think its weird that as soon as someone mensions the word, some people just go insane and cant stop talking about their guns. Did you know Canadians have more guns per capita but only about 10% of the gun related crimes?

It is also my right to be straight. Show me where it even mentions sexual preference in the Bill of Rights.

I guess if someone posts a thread about cobras, you might find that wierd that people go "insane" and can't stop talking about their cobras.

Show me where you found your 10% statistic.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
It may not be 10% (pulled that one out of my ass) but watch Bowling for Columbine. And ya I would love to talk about maple flavoured ice cubes. Lets start one.

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
It is also my right to be straight. Show me where it even mentions sexual preference in the Bill of Rights.

I guess if someone posts a thread about cobras, you might find that wierd that people go "insane" and can't stop talking about their cobras.

Show me where you found your 10% statistic.

I think a large portion of Canada is French, and despite weather they own 10 or 100 guns we all know the French dont know how to fire a weapon. That is why we bailed their ungratefull asses out of two world wars.

And to qoute the great comedian Dennis Leary "This country was founded on meat and war":beer:

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
Hey EVLSVT, I have a friend in the marines that says those saws are junk. He said that the M240 is much better. Any truth to that.

My collection.............
IMG_7048.jpg

Same pick with my new security alarm.........
IMG_7051.jpg

Gonna pick up a Swiss K31 in a few weeks after a guy restores it to look like this, just look at the woodwork............
TKFULLK31.jpg

Biggieman

03-04 parts for sale
Established Member
you know.........u don't have to call the guy a pussy for making a comment. What do you need a gun for anyway?.......you must be the pussy.

:lol:
yup, you got me there:rollseyes

you're right, i probably didnt need to say that......just as much as he didnt need to jump into this thread and call all of us (gun owners) trigger happy americans

sikklightning04

sikklightning04
Established Member
I would have to take mine from down the street to show all of my guns. Its a shorter list to say what i don't have.

Im not a huge fan of brass Nuckles, i have some but I can hit harder without. Anyone in here have the same feeling about them?

03cobraracer

Established Member
SA XD 9mm im picking one of these up soon once i get my permit papers back. its gonna be my first one.. i went to the range with a friend last week and fired his xd 45. cal that gun was alot of fun to!
1111Large.gif

Users who are viewing this thread