Web Groupies!

Steel City Pimp

Established Member
I need to vent a little. I just watched a good debate on modularfords.com get all hacked up by the moderators. As usual the same people were running there fingers too much and got in over there head with their posts. Next thing you know posts are getting deleted left and right to cover there asses cause they are moderators. God forbid your not one of them or don't support a particular product, vendor, shop etc.... Don't dare question there opinions, your post will get deleted, they know everything! There are too many groupies like this on or in some cases running these sites. It gets very frustrating and surely discourages people from participating in forum discussions. This is happening everywhere not just modularfords.com. Anyone else sick of this soap opera stuff?

StangD281

Established Member
As much as we may get bashed for being biased, nazis, whatthe****evers, I don't see nearly the amount of "flare-ups" or post editing here as on the MF site.

To each their own, though.

Steel City Pimp

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
As much as we may get bashed for being biased, nazis, whatthe****evers, I don't see nearly the amount of "flare-ups" or post editing here as on the MF site.

To each their own, though.

Very true Dan!

:beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I dont see many Jerks on this forum.....just a hand full but u know once a flame war does start im glad they do put it to an end.

Whats the point of trying to make some one understand some thing or where ur coming from if they are just retarted?

Sorry but this Site Rules!!!!!

Tommystang

Friggin' Ford Lover
Established Member
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ON MOD. FORDS. A VENDOR RAN AN AD SELLING SOMETHING AT A SPECIAL PRICE AND I INFORMED HIM THAT THERE WERE BETTER DEALS OUT THERE. NEXT TIME THAT I CHECKED THE FORUM, I SAW THAT MY POST WAS SENT TO THE LOCAL LANDFILL FOR RECYCLING. WTF!!

Steel City Pimp

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Vendors' money keeps the sites going. The mods know that. I think they do a pretty good job. Nobody's perfect...

I understand that but It just gets a little frustrating and out of control at times.

Users who are viewing this thread