Webpage

Lomancobra

Established Member
I need to get a website so I can host pictures and videos. I am currently using the free service from www.angelfire.com and I am out of bandwidth. I was goign ot upgrade but they want to charge me 25 bucks to become a member and to get an extra gig of bandwidth. It doesnt seem worth it. Or is it?
I am not very good with HTML so I was wondering this. . .how do I buy my own domain name and/or get my own webpage with real bandwith and diskspace.
Thanks in advance.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Lomancobra
I need to get a website so I can host pictures and videos. I am currently using the free service from www.angelfire.com and I am out of bandwidth. I was goign ot upgrade but they want to charge me 25 bucks to become a member and to get an extra gig of bandwidth. It doesnt seem worth it. Or is it?
I am not very good with HTML so I was wondering this. . .how do I buy my own domain name and/or get my own webpage with real bandwith and diskspace.
Thanks in advance.
Usually your ISP will offer what you're asking about. Have you looked at the services you are supposed to get with your internet access?

Users who are viewing this thread