Wednesday Oviedo Meet

StockD15b

HID guru
Established Member
can we move these to thursday night? I start work at 630 am now. so it would be super tough to make it home at a descent hour.

MikesCobra

Established Member
I may be interested next wed, I am picking up an 04 torch red cobra this week. Will be looking to get into the meet up scene, only if professional mature guys/gals, not looking for a bunch of ra-tards.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
senkak, do you go to these meets?

mike-from OSW last friday.

Hello Mike,
I live in Clemont and Oviedo is a ways from there.
Planned to go several times but never worked out.
Met some of the people who go to this at the track.
All were nice folks.

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Senkak I never subscribed to this thread so I forget to check it sometimes. I am currently building a car I picked up 2 months ago(been waiting on machine work) But I finally got my block back and I've slowly been putting everything back together. Should be running by this Wednesday but probably won't take it to the meet until the following week after a tune. Do any of you guys know someone that does reasonably priced cold sides? I'd do it but I don't have tig or aluminum bends and tubing :/

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
Going to Orlando grand Prix this upcoming Wednesday for the meet lmk if you want to join.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jfab

Established Member
Do u guys still have these meets on Wednesday? I live right by ucf and would love to come check this out.

Users who are viewing this thread