2irq7s.jpg

egwg1v.jpg

1zgzrly.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Changes look really good. So front license plates aren't enforced in your area? I thought CA was strict about that.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
give some feedback on the steeda brace. did you notice a nice improvement, after the install? was it worth the money? was the install a pain, or easy? how does it fit...do you think it would clear an after market intake? ie: JLT RAI

sorry for all of the questions, but i was looking at that same brace, and thinking about getting it....just have a few questions first...if you dont mind giving your opinion on it?

ninty9cobra

Established Member
Yes I did notice a difference it's more ridged and flat around corners. As far as the install and clearance. The install is fairly easy it takes about 1 1/2 hr. Clearance wise you have about a 1/4 inch above the blower. After market CAI, I think they say there is clearance problem with some not sure which ones but I'm sure you could call Steeda or e-mail them and they could provide you with that info. Cost wise I think it worth it.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Yes I did notice a difference it's more ridged and flat around corners. As far as the install and clearance. The install is fairly easy it takes about 1 1/2 hr. Clearance wise you have about a 1/4 inch above the blower. After market CAI, I think they say there is clearance problem with some not sure which ones but I'm sure you could call Steeda or e-mail them and they could provide you with that info. Cost wise I think it worth it.

thank you

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread