Weekend Plans?

CV355

_
Established Member
You had the option of tearing stuff up with me.

You may have chosen wisely.

After hitting a mental wall at work, I went home and started cleaning out the garage more. The damn spiders were back, so I bug-bombed the thing again. If they come back, I'm emptying the entire garage and throwing an entire case of bug bombs in there.

No joke, I had just cleaned and vacuumed, my wife comes out to check on me, and goes "look, more spiders." Stupid things are everywhere.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
7db0e5e9c56963610d176afcc907ec87.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll be busy installing a walk-in closet storage system in our newly remodeled master bedroom. Followed by a storage unit in our linen closet. Then the arduous task of moving all of our clothing from multiple rooms back into the master bedroom, walk-in closet, master bath and linen closet. Busy, busy, busy!

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Keeping my fingers crossed that FSU doesn't get bent over by UF

Poker game this afternoon

Recovery and (fantasy) football tomorrow

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Finished installing 600 sq feet of hardwood in the living room. So of course we need some new furniture! After that you need wool oriental rugs. I'm glad that there are deep discounts this weekend. The wife is steering me broke, saving so much mod money!

Users who are viewing this thread