Weekly Thursday Night GTG in Mckinney

Status
Not open for further replies.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
hopefully more than the last few weeks, holy hell.

deff need to post it on more sites or something...

f355bird

Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
hopefully more than the last few weeks, holy hell.

deff need to post it on more sites or something...
Its posted on a dozen forums the problem is no one posts they just show up. So when someone reads my post and no one has posted saying they are coming no one else wants to go. Since they think that no ones going.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Guys, I for once enjoy the GTG's quite a bit. But for most of us working stiffs that have to wake up at 5 to get to work early in the AM plus have small children it bacomes a PITA to get out on a week day even if we wanted to. How about doing more GTG events on the weekends so that more folks can attend?

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
xtremejc said:
Guys, I for once enjoy the GTG's quite a bit. But for most of us working stiffs that have to wake up at 5 to get to work early in the AM plus have small children it bacomes a PITA to get out on a week day even if we wanted to. How about doing more GTG events on the weekends so that more folks can attend?

Ditto :)

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
I will be there. I have my new back seat delete kit installed, so a cruise is in order! :) I am still waiting for my new front seats, they should be here early next week.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
I will be there. I have my new back seat delete kit installed, so a cruise is in order! :) I am still waiting for my new front seats, they should be here early next week.
What Are you doing with your stock seats?

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Whose going next thurs? I met a guy in a silver sprayed GTO. I think he mentioned this place. I think he said there is a meet in frisco too? I'll go with you guys.

JKD

Banned
How is the turn out for this GTG? I'm in Wylie and Mckinny is abit of a drive but thats ok if the GTG is good.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Wondering the same thing .. this still going on ?

Crowley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread