Weekly Thursday Night GTG in Mckinney

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
02silveclipse said:
Might have to get my dad "McKinney PD" to attend this weeks GTG and let him see what is goin on. We can solve this prob real fast

Well that might be a problem as well. you know why ;-)

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
haha

well i wont be there, I've gotta get my wisdom teeth taken out.
see y'all next week though!
- Jeremy

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
Alright. I know everyone is going to show this thursday right? You better!! Oh and by the way, the problem that we were having with the ricers, should be solved now. If not, we can do what we did again to get the point across. :thumbsup: ;-) :pepper:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
YellowSVT98 said:
Alright. I know everyone is going to show this thursday right? You better!! Oh and by the way, the problem that we were having with the ricers, should be solved now. If not, we can do what we did again to get the point across. :thumbsup: ;-) :pepper:

So what happened?

Crowley

YellowSVT98

AKA YellowSnake98
Established Member
Well unfortunatley, the problem is not solved. I, at this time, am unwilling to explain what was done incase this tactic must be used again. Lets just say that it was perfectley legal and i am not being sarcastic.

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Ok so the last edit was almost a year ago... I used to go to this show... Does anyone still show up? The show is close to home but not close enough to cruise out there for nothing...

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
i'll try to get out to mckinney this weekend, although no one knows who i am, lol im gonna be this bum there in the parking lot, that knows nobody lol.

03cobra_fl

Established Member
whats up?

We are going to have another gtg in Mckinney Thursday the 20th at the texas road house resturant. We meet up about 8 p.m and stay untill late. Everyone is welcome to come out and hangout. The texas road house is located at Eldorado and 75 on the south east corner. We will be right next door at the Kohl's parking lot. See you guys there.

Post up if you plan to go!!!

DOES THIS SHIT STILL HAPPEN OR WHAT? Im getting bored out here in wichita falls. WHere are all the real mustang owners at?:rockon:

03SVTKB

Established Member
i have interest in this
pm if anything serious goes down
looking for any meets

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
The Same group of people pretty much show up at Circuit City and Lowes off of 380 & 75 thursday night. Not at Roadhouse anymore. due to highschool, redneck, infestation. lol

03SVTKB

Established Member
This mostly a cobra/domestics meet or what?
much racin? ha

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
The Same group of people pretty much show up at Circuit City and Lowes off of 380 & 75 thursday night. Not at Roadhouse anymore. due to highschool, redneck, infestation. lol

LMAO ....

Crowley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread