Weld RTS Content on Deep Impact Blue

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Finally was able to get the car cleaned up and some high res pics taken.

f468e310-dac2-4494-8f56-46f7b5fa13e4_zpsa70ca814.jpg

IMG_0489_zps8dec6863.jpg

IMG_0485_zpse0c0a2cc.jpg

IMG_0484_zps2b0f7ffe.jpg

IMG_0481_zps5d2bab63.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Meh.... I've seen better drag-set ups....

Siiiiiiiiiike! Best combo on DIB for sure

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I have this strange sensation in my pants right now!

That is sick! Not hating but I still can't seem to get use to bigger rim size on the front then back... But I understand some people don't want to run spacers.

Mach828

Established Member
I'm not feeling it :(

Looks stock with drag wheels. If you are going to sport big and littles, its got to look like a drag car.

Mach828

Established Member

Meaning its got the bad @ss weld RTS wheels, on an otherwise stock appearance car. If you tinted the windows and put those wheels on any 5.0 on a dealer lot, it would look just like that. Its not intimidating.

I'm not saying it looks bad, it looks great, its just not the image I usually associate with a car cruising the streets on a drag rim setup. So I am not feeling the overall flow of the car, also think black with DIB takes away from the great color.

Last edited:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Meaning its got the bad @ss weld RTS wheels, on an otherwise stock appearance car. If you tinted the windows and put those wheels on any 5.0 on a dealer lot, it would look just like that. Its not intimidating.

I'm not saying it looks bad, it looks great, its just not the image I usually associate with a car cruising the streets on a drag rim setup. So I am not feeling the overall flow of the car, also think black with DIB takes away from the great color.

It's ok man, I appreciate your feedback! I can assure you the car has alot more than just tint and bigs an littles. I've decided to spend my money more so on performance parts than appearance items. The suspension which not one piece of it is factory, was more for functionality rather than the look( though I won't complain killing 2 birds with one stone is great) As well as the bigs and littles are more for functionality than anything.

I do intend on changing the hood and grilles in the future maybe some roush splitters and a a CDC Blackout decklid cover. I can't say that it'll make the car look more drag looking Per se.

However, you can take any 5.0 on the lot and put 5 grand in it and make it run high 9's low 10's overall the look of that car won't vary much from the look of mine

Just for the sake of playing devil's advocate how is what i've done any different than your mach ?

:beer:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm always amazed at how many of you folks have an absolutely gorgeous Mustang/Cobra/GT-500. This is another one. AWESOME! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread