Well guys, it was loads of fun, but I'm going to be moving on :(

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
You lucky bastard! :beer: :bowdown:

I think you'll be much happier with that beast knowing your insurance and registration is much less. :beer:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
You lucky bastard! :beer: :bowdown:

I think you'll be much happier with that beast knowing your insurance and registration is much less. :beer:

LOL, thanks. However, my insurance is likely going to be higher, since I will insure it as a custom car for a declared $50,000 value. Still, I think I'm going to like it. All I really want is straight line speed right now, and that car will have it in spades.

chocolatespeed

Established Member
Sorry about your recent mishaps. Wish you the best of luck in your upcoming endeavor. And not for nothing , thanks for all your informative help.

BlakesSnake

Roll Tide Roll
Established Member
Would like to get some info on those gauges when you get a chance please. Oh, and sorry about the wreck I know how this situation feels.

Blake

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by BlakesSnake
Would like to get some info on those gauges when you get a chance please. Oh, and sorry about the wreck I know how this situation feels.

Blake

Blake,

It's a full set of Lunars, with dash and a-pillar pods (full pillar, 3 gauges). Gauges are:
Dual EGT (one for each bank)
Boost
Fuel Pressure
Water Temp (I was using it on the intercooler)
Tach

Includes all misc pieces needed to make them work (fittings for fuel pressure to mount sender to firewall, tach adapter, etc.), and of course includes all sending units. The only things you would need are bungs for the EGT sensors and some misc wiring and electrical connectors to hook them to power.

All gauges are electrical (i.e. easier installtion), except for boost.

They are a lot of gauges, maybe a bit over the top for some, but I loved them:
gaugefront.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread