Well guys, it was loads of fun, but I'm going to be moving on :(

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
My Cobra was finally totalled about a month ago. For those of you that don't remember, it was hit by a semi truck and progressive tried (and failed) to fix it. They finally totaled it out. I can't really justify buying another 03 and going in the direction I was with this one (full twin turbo, shooting for 8 second slips), since it's so much cheaper to do that in a fox body, so I am buying a fox body.

Good luck to all you guys :beer: It was a blast while it lasted

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
You will have just as much fun no doubt, but you must keep one promise to us that you will not abandon us here in this forum. Your a lifer now! The place wouldn't be the same without you.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by Yates...Man
You will have just as much fun no doubt, but you must keep one promise to us that you will not abandon us here in this forum. Your a lifer now! The place wouldn't be the same without you.

Thanks man :) I'll drop in every now and again for sure :beer:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Thanks for the FAQ, Brian! Good luck with your new ride. Are you going to buy back your Terminator from the insurance co.? You could make some money by parting it out. :beer:

stangfreak

Established Member
damn dude i havent seen you in a long time!!! i am very sorry about your car. but its still cool that your getting another mustang. best of luck

03DOHC

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your car! crap man! I hope you have much better luck on your new project. You have been a great asset to all of us with your contributions. Thanks. :thumbsup:

jleews6

Established Member
Good luck with the new project. I just sold my cobra also and was thinking of doing a C5 but im also having thoughts about building another fast fox body.
They are cheap and easy to go fast with and they are very easy to work on.:shrug:

SVT4ME

Established Member
At least they finally did you right and good luck with any indevour you choose

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Have fun! And tell us when you bolt the turbos onto that fox body. I'm particularly interested as my next project is going to be a TT restoration. :beer:

hj16

Established Member
Thanks for the FAQ, it helped me alot when I was purchasing my Cobra way back in the day :beer:

Dont become a stranger:)

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by Jimmysidecarr
Sorry to hear about your car!
Thanks for all your hard work on the FAQ.
Do stay in touch!

Jimmy:thumbsup:

What he said!! :D Good luck with your new project bro!! :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Best of luck with your Fox body project. Should be a blast!

juiced

Established Member
Well I didn't know you but it appears you are a hell of a guy. Hate to hear bad things happening to good people. Hope you well in the future, and I believe after you really look things over you'll buy another one. Thats what my buddy did. The Cobra is too hard to resist.:burnout:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Thanks for the FAQ, Brian! Good luck with your new ride. Are you going to buy back your Terminator from the insurance co.? You could make some money by parting it out. :beer:

Flyn,

No, I waived my rights. Had they offered it to me right after the wreck, I most definitely would have (the mechanicals were all fine), but after they "fixed" it, it was worth at least $15K to them, which is just too much money for the engine, tranny, and rear (which I had split in half again, incidentally, LOL). So, I parted with it entirely. I do still have all of the Lunar gauges, pods, and misc. adapters and so forth to make them work. I will be selling those, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread