Well here it is iForged Bullitt

bullittbuild

Established Member
Here you guys go, car isn't really driveable needs startup tune and tune but none the less here are some shitty cell phone pics for the time being.

854e72af.jpg

a9d5a106.jpg

aad3f181.jpg

c2f02a36.jpg

61ad7c72.jpg

4c1172fd.jpg

0f48b8e4.jpg

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
Congrats bro. Perfect choice on color as well. That was a quick turnaround. You sent the whole wheel back to get rehooped right? Are the lips polished or chrome?

bullittbuild

Established Member
Good looking. Can't wait till youre done

Me either I want to enjoy the car a little, but with gas prices how they are I'm glad I switched to E85.

Car looks absolutely awesome man....good choice in wheels:beer:

Thank you sir it's been a long road. :rockon:

Man, that thing looks mean with that hood! Very nice!

I had a smaller hood but the intake manifold kept rubbing and it ended up flying up on me so I figured I would replace it with something better.

Oh my god! That is amazing!

:beer:

Congrats bro. Perfect choice on color as well. That was a quick turnaround. You sent the whole wheel back to get rehooped right? Are the lips polished or chrome?

I just did the brushed centers because of the gas door being brushed. But they are sending a whole new wheel, you can't see the spot with the tire on but still. The lips are polished kinda wish I would have went chrome like you did.

Damn man that car is sick! whats wheels are those???

They are iForged aeros, but the mach 5 is pretty much the same. Thats the route I would go if I were to do it all over again. The car will have true forged wheels on it when its all said and done.

Car looks real good, nice choice in wheels.

Thanks

Very nice looking car!

Thanks, glad I didn't sell it like I had thought about.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Damn your car looks sick!

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Car looks great!

BTW, is it just me, or does the cowl look like it slants back in pic #5, but slightly forward in pics #2, 4 & 7.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, your Bullitt really looks awesome. So, is that the new wheel-nut delete option? JK! LOL! I do like those wheels a lot. Have fun with it this summer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread