Well I dont know how to tell the wife...I got some new rims today on my day off....

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Multimedjpgyuh.jpg

Multimed3.jpg

So It's my day off, and like an idiot I went to Chevy just to look around....A salesman came out and starting talking to me about the new C6 and Z06, and they had a couple Z's there, one black and one silver....so like a moron I asked what kinda financing they could do if I put my car down on a Z with a few g's.....the price was better than I thought, so I took it...I'm bringing the stock exhaust and shifter to Chevy tomorrow to swap out....this Z is amazing, i have no regrets, and I figured it was gonna be a lot easier to ask my wifes forgiveness than permission....shes a gearhead by heart anyways....all I can say is I fuggin love this car and it is definitely worth the payments...plus I just got a raise in my salary/commission and my stocks have been looking very very well....what can I say. I'm going out to drive this car again....

9778_4.jpg

Last edited:

SVTag

Established Member
haha...i wish i could impulse buy a $70k car :)

what did you trade? the LB C6?

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
my wife is gonna get home from work and see this car....ummmmmmm?

Cajun Power

Established Member
Just don't say anything and leave it in the garage. Set up a camera if you can. That way you can get her reaction.

Oh, and post it so we can see.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
honestly....I dont think shes gonna be that pissed....she wants to go look at SRT8 Grand Cherokees and Trailblazer SS's this weekend for her anyways.....

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
she'll be home in a lil less than an hour........very anxious...

Coiled03

Established Member
Damn - guess the ricers were right. A set of wheels DOES add 500hp.

Users who are viewing this thread