Well, I Got My Early Christmas Present!!!!

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
The Wait was over.... My New Baby is Home!

Cobra1.JPG

When I first Saw Her!!
Cobra3.JPG

:( In The rain...But Not For Long!
Cobra9.JPG

9.0 Miles Young!
Cobra10.JPG

"Houston...THIS IS A KICK ASS RIDE" The Ride home was Incredible.
Cobra11.JPG

Picture just before taking her home.
Cobra12.JPG

My Fiancée and I, I want to thank her, she is my everything, and if it was not for her this would not have been possible.

Sonic Blue
`03 Cobra

NO Vibe at 80, No Ticking, No Pull, So Far body looks good!

If anyone is Interested buying one, RaceRat introduced me to JT Carter, Salesman for Covert Ford. He is a Honest Guy, he and the dealership treated me right. The Number to Covert Ford is 512-345-4343..Tell Him the Two Sonic Blue Owners From New Braunfels and San ANtonio sent yea, He will know exactly who refered you.

Last edited:

rpurdy3523

Established Member
Congrats. I pick up mine tomorrow. Covert Ford is where I saw my first Cobra. A 96. First year with the 4.6 DOHC. They seemed to be real nice guys. Have fun.

TPOC

Established Member
Originally posted by SonterraSVT
The Wait was over.... My New Baby is Home!

Wow! Congrats, I know you have been waiting forever. Looks great! Enjoy it :thumbsup:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

OverToad

Established Member
Congrats :)

It's ironic: I live 3 minutes from Covert Ford. I stopped by today just to take a peek at the Sonic Blue. I had no idea it was yours, or I would have stuck around :bash:

If anyone is in Austin, I can get a better deal than what Covert offers. I went back and forth between them and Leif Johnson, and got Leif down to a far better price.

Regardless, congrats man!

wuplash

Established Member
nice color choice.and picking it up in the rain no less. didn't they realize a fine lady should be given an umbrella to stay dry:-D congrats on your new cobra.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Congrats on the new baby!! Nice to see another Sonic Blue Cobra in this state besides me :) The wait was well worth it wasn't it?? ;)

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Well - it took long enough! ;-) But I'm sure it is a better Cobra for being a latter run - Ford working out some of the earlier problems and all. Congrats, looks like a break in the rain today and you can get some windshield time in.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Congrats Sonterra!:beer: Love the rainy pics to make us north easterners feel at home with ya :p Good luck and enjoy!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread