Well this took longer than expected

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I want a white one really bad, but I would have to trade in the 4runner and mustang to make it work. I just don't think I can live without a sports car.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice man! Congrats!
I love the color as well. We need more photos. lol

colin450

Established Member
RR is a great color on the Raptor. Good luck with it, these things are fun.

I want a white one really bad, but I would have to trade in the 4runner and mustang to make it work. I just don't think I can live without a sports car.

I traded in my 2013 for a 2018 White, no graphics. Loving every second of it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Stunning Raptor! Congratulations. Yeah, that is a really nice paint color. I agree with everything that @Gr8fulmtnbiker said about the Gen2 improvements, and how collectively they outweigh the loss of the V8. Are you going to get a tune to wake it up a bit more? I highly recommend it! ;)

Never_Enough

Established Member
Good thing the Mustang isn't a sports car then lol.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Stunning Raptor! Congratulations. Yeah, that is a really nice paint color. I agree with everything that @Gr8fulmtnbiker said about the Gen2 improvements, and how collectively they outweigh the loss of the V8. Are you going to get a tune to wake it up a bit more? I highly recommend it! ;)
Power wise it will stay stock for sometime thanks to a VA home loan inspector. But to be honest I’m happy as a pig in shit with the power.

@DriftwoodSVT you going to thrash yours at any of the “events” in the area? I’m looking at doing some rally cross sessions and going down to Port A/SPI to run on the beach. Definitely going to Raptoberfest.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Finally got my plates. Still need to mount the front bracket.
IMG_1068.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Well, I don't know how i missed this. I was just about to offer again to go and get it for you. That thing is ****in' beautiful. If that doesn't convince Brad to get RR I don't know what will.

Coiled03

Established Member

I bet if you bought one you'd be surprised what you could live without.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Well! This thread has me rethinking my next new truck purchase. I was so close too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread