Well, you guys are going to hate me, once in a life time deal!

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
very lucky on that purchase!!! i'm jealous... and at the same time you also helped the church...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess that's still the best detector on the market. You got a awesome price on it. Wow!

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
smaller.gif

Last edited:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Daaaaammnnn.

I, like most, paid full price for mine. But it has saved me out of countless tickets so it has already paid for itself. Best detector on the market, a bargain even at full price.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
why is this one so great. Ive never heard of one of these.

Valentines are the best on the market. Brand new they're like 3-400 bucks but once you get one you can get it updated. I don't even know that much about them except my friend had one and they are standard for radar detectors.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Valentines are the best on the market. Brand new they're like 3-400 bucks but once you get one you can get it updated. I don't even know that much about them except my friend had one and they are standard for radar detectors.

yeah, $400 on the V1 site

CobraMac

Established Member
That was one of the first things I bought for the cobra....i seriously LOVE that thing....it's saved my ass SOOO many times....even picked up a helicopter radaring on the way to vegas...no joke....averaged 95mph on the way to vegas...caugh 10 different cops...didn't get ONE ticket :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread