FOR SALE: Welly 1986 Mustang GT, Black. Extremely Hard to Find. Very very Rare.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
This is a Welly 1986 Mustang GT in Black. It is in the original package with all the plastic straps. The one on the trunk must of broken off in a section, because all of the strap is there, I think it just cracked in one section. Since it's black, it's hard to notice.

These are nearly impossible to find anywhere, and when you search on eBay you may find 1 or 2 and they always sell for $370-$400+. I'm guessing it's because no one else makes a 1986 GT at all. I do know there is a race version made by GMP, but it looks nothing like the production vehicle. The Twister II they make is a 1985 and the Darkhorse which I have is also a 1985.

I used to have the blue version and that one I took out of the box and placed in a case for a while. To be honest, the car is actually a lot more detailed than I thought it would be. Of course it's no GMP model, but pretty impressive for a Welly I think was picked up around 2006.

Please do not argue in this thread about the price. I'm just following the market trend and pricing it accordingly. This is a car i'm pretty sure more people here do not have in their collection. Please check eBay for completed/sold listings, not just not the past month or two, but for this year and you'll see it has been a model that just sells for a lot if it ever gets posted. If you search eBay you find a lot of 1986 SVO Mustangs, but no 1986 Mustang GTs. It's like a unicorn for some reason.

I'm asking $325.00 + $10.00 shipping. I am firm on that price unless you decide to pick up something else of mine that worth a decent amount of money. As always I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cash App. I can accept Square, but they are charging very high processing fees for the moment which I will have to pass on to you. I'm just being transparent.

86-1.jpg

86-2.jpg

86-3.jpg

86-4.jpg

86-5.jpg

86-6.jpg

The car is flawless and the box is in excellent condition with no markings whatsoever. Please PM me if you are serious.

Users who are viewing this thread