IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4225.jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

Last edited:

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
These were taken in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, was down there for a few weeks over Christmas time but am now back in cold and rainy Vancouver, so depressing.

Yep, we had the mahi mahi for dinner and lunch so tasty. I actually went out again a couple days later and we got three more mahi mahi's.

I want to go for yellow fin tuna sometime as well but just football ones. How long did it take to get that tuna to the boat?

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
Brother from the North, nice catch! I fish your waters every summer. Do you know how difficult it is to eat fresh catch in Indiana? (great lakes fish) The prices are outradges the quality is ok at best. I should stay home and think the fish here are outstanding. Thanks for sharing, you gave me summer feavor.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Can't wait for a week from Tuesday. Going on a mancation to Sarasota for some off shore fishing. Mainly grouper, amberjack, and maybe some tuna

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Brother from the North, nice catch! I fish your waters every summer. Do you know how difficult it is to eat fresh catch in Indiana? (great lakes fish) The prices are outradges the quality is ok at best. I should stay home and think the fish here are outstanding. Thanks for sharing, you gave me summer feavor.

:beer:

Where do you go when up here?

I'm gonna head up to Campbell River this year on the Island, I want some big Chinooks or King Salmon I think Americans call them.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Nice catch, we did well last year in Riviera Maya Mexico.

I've fished outer banks a few times, but fish mainly out of Ocean City Md for tuna, mahi mahi, white and blue marlin, shark etc...

My buddy bought this a few years ago, it's nice not having to pay full charter anymore :beer:​
yqnp.jpg
wzii.jpg
And a cool picture my wife got from the bridge
il2m.jpg

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Nice catch, we did well last year in Riviera Maya Mexico.

I've fished outer banks a few times, but fish mainly out of Ocean City Md for tuna, mahi mahi, white and blue marlin, shark etc...

My buddy bought this a few years ago, it's nice not having to pay full charter anymore :beer:​
yqnp.jpg
wzii.jpg
And a cool picture my wife got from the bridge
il2m.jpg

Nice!! :beer:

My in-laws own a Sport fishing company, they have a few boats so I hear you on the charter savings.

I have a few fish I still want to catch, primarily a blue marlin but wouldn't mind a black or striped. Also would like a wahoo and just for fun a rooster-fish.

Users who are viewing this thread