Went to the track with twin screw = FAIL!

Vmnous285

Established Member
Last night i went to the track for the first time with my twin screw, so i Pull up to the line as soon as i get stright they start playing Iron Man With my fogs and parking lights on. Pull back and do the Best burn out of my Life. Pull up to the line and took off Bogged bad out of the hole car seened strange it did not pull like it always does ran a damn 9.6 at 85MPH I was like WTF bacause with a 3.1 upper only i ran a 8.0 at 90 mph. I Tried again and launched at 3500 shifted in to 2nd motor reves up puff of blue smoke and then the car would not go into gear. CLUTCH GONE!!!! I parked the car after getting it back into gear and all you can Smell is My clutch off over the track, so i am very disapointed and i need some help Finding a new Clutch. HELP!

rexisme

Established Member
That sucks man, but, i cannot help but to laugh. I mean, did you feel like a douche, especially after playing ironman and hyping you up? lol.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Twin screw = new clutch. But I guess you mine as
well get rid of the old one first. :burn:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Hey the good part is at least you didn't blow it up after getting your best timeslip ever like I've done before. Got my slip said "hell yeah" proceeded to take off and nail 2nd gear and BAM! Clutch gone. That was in my old 88LX I had years ago. I had to coast back and my buddies were asking if I was going to run again. I said I think I blew up my clutch. Haha.

Blvd Brawler

Established Member
nervous rookie errors

you were nervous, scared and without confidence cause you a rookie.

makes you have amnesia too, you dont remember what really happened.

cant get any worse, so you got something to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread