went to track good and bad

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
2012 vortech 6mt at the track*vids*

my 2012 6mt made 630rwhp on an md dyno with about 10 psi on my t trim kit. been beating it on the last few nights street racing and such. car has stock clutch and 3.73 rear. get to track and my rear left tire decides not to spin in the burnout box so i managed a 1.62 60ft leaving at 5k and when i tried to shift into 5th i was completely blocked out of it so went through traps coasting and did 11.0 at 120. rearend made alot of noises on the way home but it made it.lol. guessing i finally had the pressure plate or clutch line issue everyone keeps talking about cuz it wouldnt go into 5th till the rpms fell dramatically. didnt get kicked out of the track so new diff and a 3.55 gear and see what happens

Last edited:

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
rearend shitting out on me

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EtcBk8ZmvzQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11.0 pass on the limiter

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/43NcI-qWcag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stock motor, stock clutch, stock 3.73 rearend

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
You might just want to try the shifter bracket or the MGW. It's has to do the with transmission torquing under load and the shifting assy not being completely married to the tranny. Creates a binding issue. I have issues occasionally getting it into 3rd when I'm running down the eighth. Where the **** do we get all of these trolls from?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Your rear end is toast. I'd tear it apart and put some carbon clutches in it.

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
JBA 1-7/8 longtubes to 3inch offroad x to 3inch flowmaster hushpower catback. 60lb injectors, boostapump, t-trim with stock pulley peaking at 10psi. tuned by Kurt Borton of Mid Coast Performance. QA1 double adjustable rear shocks, steeda springs, steeda adjustable lower, upper control arms and panhard(rod end style no bushings),bmr lower control arm relocation brackets and sway bar relocation. 17x4 racestar with 185 55 m&h up front 15x10 with m/t et drag 28x10.5 rear.

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
ordered an eaton posi, rxt clutch and jpc clutch line. hopefully have it all in by friday night along with 3.55s

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
damn that was movin! I know it was asked in another thread but i didnt recall seeing an answer, but your using the neutral limiter as a two step setup in the tune right? I that safe to do?

Users who are viewing this thread