WEST VIRGINIA SVT MEET & GREET?

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I was wondering how many people would be interested in planning a big SVT & Mustang get together? If enough people would like to try and plan a get together sometime this summer, I think we could have a great time. We could figure out a good place to have it. We could have a cookout, or all go and eat after we get to meet eveyone and hangout awhile and see what nice rides everyone has. If enough people are interested we could start planning more get togethers, maybe even start a W.V SVT club. We could plan to have meets in different parts of the state so everyone don't have to drive so far everytime we get together. Each part of the state could have people that would be in charge of finding a good place for everyone to meet up at. If other people are like me there aren't many SVT's around my area. So if we could all start meeting up we could have lots of fun, and meet other SVT enthusiasts from all over our great state. If anyone is interested in planning such a event lets all put our heads together and plan this thing out. THANK'S LARRY M. :thumbsup:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I know there are some SVT guys and gals in W.V that would like to get together. What do ya say! :shrug:

04shakerJRS

Established Member
Just recently moved back home to WV after being in the Marine Corps for 4 years and wanted to see if there was anyone on here in the Beckley area.

i live in Oak Hill. But would like to get together with some car guys and shoot the ****!

email me at [email protected]

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
SID297 said:
I have a house in Hinton

I have a campsite down at Pence Springs. Absolutely love that place. Big small mouth bass too. It's my home away from home.

Vic

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
So when is this? Oh and July 2 and 3 there is a huge show up in Elkins. It's the niggest show in the state you guys should deifinalty come.

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
I just talked to hissman last night, and hadn't even seen this.I was thinking we might try to get something going at the harris river front park in huntington.Cook out,cruise,and make some videos,and they have nice picnic shelters,and facilities.some saturday night?

Users who are viewing this thread