WEST VIRGINIA SVT MEET & GREET?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Sounds good to me as well, we just need a solid date and time to get together. Depending on when we do it, and if my car is out of the shop I may have to cruise down on my bike. :) But either way I should be able to make it.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
spraying away said:
I just talked to hissman last night, and hadn't even seen this.I was thinking we might try to get something going at the harris river front park in huntington.Cook out,cruise,and make some videos,and they have nice picnic shelters,and facilities.some saturday night?

I can't wait to check out the KB on that 98 cobra you have there. That should be a pretty cool treat to view under the hood. :beer:

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
I would like to wait until your car is fixed.Where is it at?That will give some time to round up some more people!
HISSMAN said:
Sounds good to me as well, we just need a solid date and time to get together. Depending on when we do it, and if my car is out of the shop I may have to cruise down on my bike. :) But either way I should be able to make it.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
spraying away said:
I would like to wait until your car is fixed.Where is it at?That will give some time to round up some more people!

First thing is to fix an exhaust leak, and hope that is all that it is, and not something wrong with the head. Next is to drop it off at the body shop so they can buff on it a bit more because the previouse job after the wetsanding was not to my liking. I should have it back by this weekend, or hopefully the next. If there is nothing to serious. :)

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
Ok cool,We'll try to do one in july!Im trying to get some more folks rounded up.
HISSMAN said:
First thing is to fix an exhaust leak, and hope that is all that it is, and not something wrong with the head. Next is to drop it off at the body shop so they can buff on it a bit more because the previouse job after the wetsanding was not to my liking. I should have it back by this weekend, or hopefully the next. If there is nothing to serious. :)

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
Trying to pin down the last saturday in july.5:00 pm until? If it doesn't look like a good turnout we'll move it to a later date?Get in touch with some buddy's and let me know 304-654-9876 :beer:

spraying away

Tough Guy!
Established Member
deff. not the last weekend then,I forgot about that.Can we get any one together by the 3rd weekend? :pepper:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread